Sign in to follow this  
John D

AdAware Pro reverted to free version

Question

My copy of AdAware Pro is set to expire in May 2022.  Windows 10 Notification indicated inactive Firewall.  Checking AdAware, found that it had reverted to free version.  Cannot find a place to reset using license key.  How do I fix this without paying for new copy?  Thanks!

9 answers to this question

On 1/20/2021 at 2:18 PM, CeciliaB said:

Hi John,

Please see this page: https://www.adaware.com/antivirus/activation

Does that solve your problem?

I tried to sign in with Both my Adaware login info and my Google, it says "error try signing into with Google", when I attempt that, I get "error Null" something or other. I cannot log into or get my Program back

6 hours ago, Titaniumspine said:

I tried to sign in with Both my Adaware login info and my Google, it says "error try signing into with Google", when I attempt that, I get "error Null" something or other. I cannot log into or get my Program back

Hi Titaniumspine,

Please contact the support team:

On 3/28/2018 at 1:29 PM, CeciliaB said:

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2021 at 3:30 AM, CeciliaB said:

Hi Titaniumspine,

Please contact the support team:

I contacted Support via Email, they suggested I uninstall both PC Cleaner and Adaware Free (as I can't get it to activate), and re-install them, I tried installing both and signing in, the PC Cleaner WILL activate and sign in, the Adaware 12 will not sign in with either my email address, or (as the program suggests) through Google... I  did just that, and it will not activate. I need to have this program  start to work. I want my protection I have paid for over many, Many Years. Please help!

I'm sorry but you have to contact the support team again. I can't help you with activation issues since I don't have any access to the internal databases, I'm only a volunteer here.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CeciliaB said:

I'm sorry but you have to contact the support team again. I can't help you with activation issues since I don't have any access to the internal databases, I'm only a volunteer here.

Thank You. I am now fully in contact With Customer support. Much appreciated for all the help and Your Volunteering.

16 minutes ago, Titaniumspine said:

Thank You. I am now fully in contact With Customer support. Much appreciated for all the help and Your Volunteering.

Good, you're welcome :default_smile:

• Thanks 1

Is there any way to get someone to actually answer the support emails? I have been waiting for a response to my last email almost a Month. Also, now I see there are Both, the Pro and Total versions on my page as yearly plans with the same  end date of 05/21, as well as PC Cleaner....I can't get Adaware to activate to Pro version, or ACTIVATE at all, I am not wanting to pay for 3 Yearly plans for NO Service or support.

They should reply within 48 hours (not weekends).
Have you logged into your webmail and checked the spam folder?

If it hasn't been sorted as spam, please send me a PM with your email address and license key (don't post it in the forum). I'll then inform my contact person at Adaware software (but not in the support team), who will contact the support team and ask why no reply has been sent to you.

• Thanks 1