sgibb88

how to activate BitTorrent web pro via adaware?

Question

I'm having difficulty merging my license for BitTorrent web pro that I bought, I'm using Firefox not Google.. not sure if this is a problem or not? Could really do with some advice on activating my license so everything up & running

I've downloaded an addon called torrent control which might have something to do with it, is anybody able to assist me further? Would really appreciate that, thanks

3 answers to this question

Hi sgibb88,

Adaware has nothing to do with BitTorrent. If you've problems with the BitTorrent license, you've to ask that company.

11 hours ago, CeciliaB said:

Hi sgibb88,

Adaware has nothing to do with BitTorrent. If you've problems with the BitTorrent license, you've to ask that company.

Hi Cecilia B,

please see attached file, when I bought the BitTorrent Web pro it automatically brought me to the Adaware website?!

So my question still stands, I'm not an expert that's why I'm asking if anyone can help entering the license key into BitTorrent somehow? I really don't know how to activate it, thanks in advance.

Edited by CeciliaB
Deleted picture with license key, can be used by someone else