Sign in to follow this  
spurkza

License Renewal Notification

I have had Lavasoft Adaware SE Pro software for nearly two years. Unlike other security software i.e. Symantec, ZoneAlarm, which sends you reminders to renew when launch software or through email, I have never received neither from Lavasoft. Other than an email or two about product upgrades along the way, I have not received any other email from Lavaosft. I reconfirmed my email address in the Lavasoft account center is correct. I set a calendar reminder to renew the software last year and this year which expires on December 13. Unless the spam score on any or the Lavasoft email is above a 7 on the Spamassassin scale, I should receive the email.

This is bad if Lavasoft is not reminding customers to renew their software licenses. If it were not for my personal calendar reminders, I could either use the software and get the definition updates for free for some time or the software would fail to stop one day (not sure which would happen).

Hi spurkza,

If it were not for my personal calendar reminders, I could either use the software and get the definition updates for free for some time or the software would fail to stop one day (not sure which would happen).

You would still be able to download Definition File updates, but without paying the annual renewal fee, once your annual license expired, you would not be able to upgrade.

Whether or not a reminder feature is included in the new Build (due out shortly), I am not sure.

It might be an idea to post a Topic on that suggestion in the (monitored): New Lavasoft website design, Post your feedback here

Regards,

Spike

Sign in to follow this