Sign in to follow this  
jsamuelsjr

Bought the Firewall + Ad Aware Plus Bundle....

I just bought the Ad Aware Plus and Personal Firewall bundle Lavasoft is advertising on their website. Problem is I don't know why since I purchased a spyware removal program AND a firewall why I only get functionality of the firewall.

I want to be able to scan my computer because as of now something is affecting my browser so when I do Google searches, it brings up different information then what the link says it is (dummy website, spam, etc). I want to get rid of this problem but my "Run System Scan" button in the Firewall window is disabled.

Moreover, I submit my question to their technical support and they claim to be having technical difficulties on their end so that leaves me less confident. I bought this product because Lavasoft is ranked one of the best in system protection. I sure hope I can get this resolved soon.

How do you have Ad-Aware configured? You do know that you should configure it according your needs! Configuration help for both Ad-Aware and the Personal Firewall are available at the Lavasoft site, as well as in the Help Section of each program.

Sign in to follow this