Sign in to follow this  
Gandalf

Latest definition file download

I have just downloaded tonight's new definition file via program's updater. It has downloaded a BETA file

definitions file: SE1B151 BETA. Is this correct?

Gandalf

I have just downloaded tonight's new definition file via program's updater. It has downloaded a BETA file

definitions file: SE1B151 BETA. Is this correct?

Gandalf

I get the same thing thing.

It says, when I use webupdate - 'new definitions File available, Build SE1R150 09/02/07, yet when Download and install file the defs file comes up as Build SE1B151 BETA.

I never sign up for betas as I've just joined to post this very message lol.

Any help appreciated

I just downloaded the update and it shows the same thing. I didn't sign up for Beta either. I haven't run ad-aware yet with this update. Has anyone tried it?

Thanks

It did the same thing to me. I am also not signed up for BETA defs. I ran the scan though and all it found was a tracking cookie. When you run the updater, it asks if you want to download the correct one which is SE1R150 09.02.2007 but then once it downloaded, it had actually downloaded the SE1B151 BETA. If you repeat the updating process, the same thing happens again. Something is definately not correct.

Well i had a heck of a time trying to register for this site. Had to register again under a different name and email and password. 2nd time worked. Right i downloaded the update file 151 beta same as you all. But i'm not on the beta testing. Is this a mistake by Adaware. :(

I ended up getting the correct one manually but I have members at CNET now reporting that they are also getting the correct one with the program updater so they must have fixed it. :(