• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
minder1

Ad Aware Not Responding

2 posts in this topic

When I start Ad-Aware SE Personal immediately a Windows error message box opens saying 'There is no disk in drive. Please insert a disk into drive. I am given three options Cancel - Try Again - Continue. If I click on any of them nothing happens. If I open the Task Manager it says Ad-Aware SE is not responding.I click on end task and eventually the error message disappears as well as the Ad-Aware box. I have been using Ad-Aware for years and have never had a problem like this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least three times. After installation Ad-Aware opens automatically and works perfectly but when I click on the icon on my desktop after that to run a scan I get the error message every time.

Please help

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0