• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hornplayer

Ad Aware Won't Open

1 post in this topic

Many times Ad Aware will not open. I get error messages written in German. The messages are 'access violation in RICHEDIT' jor 'access violation in [address]' or 'privileged instruction'. Today (5-28) the program wouldn't open at all. A double click of the icon did nothing. This happens almost daily. I'd considered upgrading and buying the Plus program but not if I'm going to keep on having these issues. I have removed and re-downloaded the program several times before. Sometimes that helps and I can run it once before I have the same issues all over again. What is going on?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0