Sign in to follow this  
dawags

Tvirtualstring

installed v2007 (free version). upon completion of scan I try to remove items. I get error- tvirualstringtree. acess violation at address 00533824 in module a-2007exe read of address 000000D. It says to contact support to make Lavasoft aware, but you need a password to send to them.

Ok, thanks!

I know some Vista users were getting that error but have not heard of it myself on XP. Let me do some digging around to see if I can find out what what is causing that (unless someone who knows more than I comes in with an answer first) :unsure:

This is an issue that seems to be associated with the Aero interface. Do you have the Vista Transformation Pack installed on your XP SP2 system?

Regards, Tobias

This is an issue that seems to be associated with the Aero interface. Do you have the Vista Transformation Pack installed on your XP SP2 system?

Regards, Tobias

Unless MS snuck something in on an update,I have not installed any vista related items on my pc.

Hi;

I am a Vista user experiencing this problem. Just upgraded to Plus 2007 yesterday. Can you confirm this is due to Aero?

Thanks.

...Sky King

Hello, i have nearly the same problem in my situation the message says only "Canvas does not allow drawing",

but i cannot remove what the program found.

The windows version i use is Vista.

Any idea?

Regards,

Peter

Hello, i have nearly the same problem in my situation the message says only "Canvas does not allow drawing",

but i cannot remove what the program found.

The windows version i use is Vista.

Any idea?

Regards,

Peter

I also have vista (32x) on my computer and i have the same error. It comes after the scan and than it closes the adaware program

I hope you can answer/solves this problem quick.

Kind regards blixi

Try turning off the Aero-theme while running AdAware, it should not crash after a scan with it disabled. There's also an option in the "Compatibility" tab if you rightclick the shortcut for AdAware, it's called "disable desktop composition" and turns the aero-effects off while you run the program, and back on when you close it.

Sign in to follow this