Sign in to follow this  
ajb123644

Adware 2007 Error

Well I downloaded Adware 2007 free and did the scan. After it had finished it came up with an error message saying i should go to secure.lavasoft.com/supportcentre.

It also said 'Canvas doe not allow drawing.'

I went to the site it said to go to and i was about to report the error but it asks you to login and I cant as I dont have a password and stuff for the support centre and it wont allow me to register either!

Can anybody help me?

Well I downloaded Adware 2007 free and did the scan. After it had finished it came up with an error message saying i should go to secure.lavasoft.com/supportcentre.

It also said 'Canvas doe not allow drawing.'

I went to the site it said to go to and i was about to report the error but it asks you to login and I cant as I dont have a password and stuff for the support centre and it wont allow me to register either!

Can anybody help me?

I just had that error too. I just uninstalled the software and I reinstalled Ad-Aware SE Personal, Build 1.06r in Vista and it totally fully works.

It doesn't totally function in vista and is incompatible with that operating system. I hope there will be a fix soon.

LS should warn users that this software is incompatible with vista.

Sign in to follow this