Sign in to follow this  
orion_jb2001

2007 Problem?

Well I have bought it, but when doing a full scan on my laptop, it invokes the dreaded blue death screen and creates a windows error. Gets about 3 mins into the scan. Lap top reboots ok. Hmmm just tried the smart scan, same result. Laptop otherwise ok, did a full scan witn adaware se professional last night, passed with flying colours???? :P;)

P.S. it is the pro version, blue death screen appears whilst adaware program preparing GUID scan

Jeff

Edited by orion_jb2001

Well I have bought it, but when doing a full scan on my laptop, it invokes the dreaded blue death screen and creates a windows error. Gets about 3 mins into the scan. Lap top reboots ok. Hmmm just tried the smart scan, same result. Laptop otherwise ok, did a full scan witn adaware se professional last night, passed with flying colours???? :D:P

P.S. it is the pro version, blue death screen appears whilst adaware program preparing GUID scan

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I have reported your issue as a bug.

If you have bought the Pro version you are entitled to support through the Support Center (http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/). Please report your problems there and you will get help from the Lavasoft support team. Try and supply them with as detailed information as possible about your system and the software you are running.

Regards,

Tobias

Sign in to follow this