Sign in to follow this  
chrishowell

Use On Multiple Computers

I currently have As-Aware SE. If you want to use the new Ad-Aware 2007 Plus, do you need to buy a new copy for each computer you will use it on, or can it be used on multiple computers. I'd like to install it on both my office desktop and home laptop.

I currently have As-Aware SE. If you want to use the new Ad-Aware 2007 Plus, do you need to buy a new copy for each computer you will use it on, or can it be used on multiple computers. I'd like to install it on both my office desktop and home laptop.

Hi,

our current license agreement states that the software may only be installed on one computer.

However, we realize that a lot of people have a stationary + portable computer setup and would be interested in running Ad-Aware 2007 on both.

Our sales department is currently looking into alternatives for "buddy pack" deals where you would get a second license at a discounted price.

Regards,

Tobias

That would be good. Since the LS website is pretty hard to navigate, it would be helpful if the availability of "buddy packs" be communicated to registered users by email if/when it becomes available.

That would be good. Since the LS website is pretty hard to navigate, it would be helpful if the availability of "buddy packs" be communicated to registered users by email if/when it becomes available.

Yes, we will most likely advertise new deals through our mailing lists. We will also make an effort to make these deals easy to access on the website.

Regards, Tobias

Sign in to follow this