Sign in to follow this  
Martyoplastic

Ad-aware 2007 Version 7.0.1.3 - Aawservice.exe

This post is adressed to the Team Lavasoft.

When the problem with aawservice.exe will be resolved ?

Any beta testers have informed you about this ?

Please could you tell us the use of this service for the free edition of Ad-Aware 2007 ?

Why does it remains afted Ad-Aware 2007 is closed ?

Most of us are tired of your silence, what's going on ?

This is a serious question because most of us uninstall Ad-Aware 2007 because of this.

We want a clear answer.

Edited by Martyoplastic

It would be interesting to know why it remains, even though it seems to sit there doing nothing.

This is a serious question because most of us uninstall Ad-Aware 2007 because of this.

We want a clear answer.

With all due respect that gives your valid question above a rather childish slant. How many people have you spoken to to be able to say "Most of us"? How many do you know who have uninstalled Ad-Aware?

I'm going to do thet right now because the way i see it this softwere is still way to buggy to be used

first of all i can't save setting in the softwere it just want save the moment i restart the softwere

the old settings stays the same so i can't change skin or use any other option in setting.

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=9577

on top of thet there's thet service i'v just noticed about him taking 21MB

of memory when the softwere is closed not to mention thet other error problems and etc thet people told

me about them in other forums thet they encounter while installing the softwere and the softwere don't

even finds cookies any more only Mru or what ever you call it and it doesn't scan favorites like it used to

so for the time being i'm uninstalling the softwere and perhaps i'll try it again at version 7.0.1.4 or later.

thanks for your attention. :D

Edited by aviramof

This post is adressed to the Team Lavasoft.

Any beta testers have informed you about this ?

Please could you tell us the use of this service for the free edition of Ad-Aware 2007 ?

We want a clear answer.

I agree 100%.

I'm going to do thet right now because the way i see it this softwere is still way to buggy to be used

Agreed. Either they made some major changes right before release that broke everything, or there is no way they were beta-testing this program for months.

and the softwere don't even finds cookies any more only Mru

Oh, it detects a lot of new tracking cookies - it just doesn't remove them.

The Ad-Aware team gave a BS excuse in the first thread on it about it being required to compete the new malware threats cropping up. After that, they have laid low so they won't be lynched. I guess they think we are all complete idiots.

Edited by Cartigan

Sign in to follow this