Sign in to follow this  
bill5x5user

Exporting Scan Summary?

I have run two scans, one yesterday and one today, and the program (version 7.0.13) won't let me export the summary after the scan. I get a window with the title: "Please select location to save scan summary" and in the window is says

XXX XX XX (the name I am trying to use)

The above name is invalid

I tried many different names and it told me that they were all invalid.

Bill

I have run two scans, one yesterday and one today, and the program (version 7.0.13) won't let me export the summary after the scan. I get a window with the title: "Please select location to save scan summary" and in the window is says

XXX XX XX (the name I am trying to use)

The above name is invalid

I tried many different names and it told me that they were all invalid.

Bill

Try adding the file extension (i.e .txt) manually.

Regards, Tobias

Try adding the file extension (i.e .txt) manually.

Regards, Tobias

as Tobias said, when you name the file make sure you include the .txt at the end as this resolved the issue for me.

I know you shouldn't have to do that, the program should add it itself but this is really just a minor annoyance compared to the memory leak issues and autoloading of aawservice.exe service.

as Tobias said, when you name the file make sure you include the .txt at the end as this resolved the issue for me.

I know you shouldn't have to do that, the program should add it itself but this is really just a minor annoyance compared to the memory leak issues and autoloading of aawservice.exe service.

*sigh*

Thanks, both of you. I wondered about that, but didn't try it since the program SHOULD supply the extension. Oh well, maybe it is something they can fix after they put out some other fires.

Bill

Sign in to follow this