Sign in to follow this  
weegie

Plus - Removing Infections Found In Auto Scan

I have AdAware 2007 Plus. I have scheduled it to run an auto scan during the night. In the morning when I open AdAware and look at the scan statistics, it shows that the scan has run and that it has found x number of infections but removed 0. I cannot find the list of what it found so that I can remove them manually. The help files don't contain any more information than the descriptions provided on the program screens so they aren't really very helpful. Also, AdAware 2007 is not finding nearly the numbers of infections that my old AdAware did. Is AdWatch stopping these before they get on my system? :mellow:

Thank you.

I have AdAware 2007 Plus. I have scheduled it to run an auto scan during the night. In the morning when I open AdAware and look at the scan statistics, it shows that the scan has run and that it has found x number of infections but removed 0. I cannot find the list of what it found so that I can remove them manually. The help files don't contain any more information than the descriptions provided on the program screens so they aren't really very helpful. Also, AdAware 2007 is not finding nearly the numbers of infections that my old AdAware did. Is AdWatch stopping these before they get on my system? :unsure:

Thank you.

This seems to be a presentation error. We will look into it further and come back when we know more.

Regards, Tobias

This seems to be a presentation error. We will look into it further and come back when we know more.

Regards, Tobias

I'm running version 7.0.1.5 (free) and am having the same problem with "Auto Scans/Scan on windows Start-up/Smart Scan".

I have "Automatically remove infection with TAI higher than “Xâ€: " set to 2

The Smart Scan finds cookie "infections" and lists them in Statistics as detected. Average TIA is 3.

The problem is the "infections" are not automatically deleted even though they meet the required "higer than" setting.

I then run a manual Smart Scan and the same amount of "infections" are found. I "check" the box and remove the cookies, no problem.

IE is not running during the Auto Scan

Any ideas?

NameTag

Sign in to follow this