Sign in to follow this  
mark4201967

Received Email With Unlock Code But Doesnt Work?

I bought the Adaware 2007 pro version. I received email with download link and registration unlock key. The unlock key i enter, or copy and paste, keeps saying it's invalid?????? please help!!!!!!!!

I bought the Adaware 2007 pro version. I received email with download link and registration unlock key. The unlock key i enter, or copy and paste, keeps saying it's invalid?????? please help!!!!!!!!

You have to select the correct version in the drop down list when you enter the unlock key. The unlock key unlocks only the correct version so if you don't select the correct version you will get the message that the unlock key is invalid.

I have the same problem with Ad-Aware 2007 Plus. I have followed all the instructions; uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Still does not work.

Same problem with Ad-Aware 2007 Pro 1 year subscription. I try to register the product since yesterday.

Greets

dr.iak

Make sure that it is the Serial Number field and not the Unlock Key field that you are entering the key into, the serial will only function if you enter it into the Serial Number field. Also, type the password in by hand (don't use copy-paste). As red baron said above, double-check that you are selecting the correct product from the drop-down product list.

Ad-Aware needs to contact our activation server to check the settings for your serial number in order to activate so make sure that you are allowing it through any firewall that you might be using.

- Mattias

Make sure that it is the Serial Number field and not the Unlock Key field that you are entering the key into, the serial will only function if you enter it into the Serial Number field. Also, type the password in by hand (don't use copy-paste). As red baron said above, double-check that you are selecting the correct product from the drop-down product list.

Ad-Aware needs to contact our activation server to check the settings for your serial number in order to activate so make sure that you are allowing it through any firewall that you might be using.

- Mattias

Ok..

- I select the right product (Ad-Aware Pro 12 months subscription)

- I use the right field (the Serial Number field - NOT the Unlock Key field)

- I type the password in manually (NOT copy and paste)

- I disabled my firewall

- I am connected to the internet

But no chance... the program cannot be activated!!

So, what else can I do??

Greets

dr.iak

Ok..

- I select the right product (Ad-Aware Pro 12 months subscription)

- I use the right field (the Serial Number field - NOT the Unlock Key field)

- I type the password in manually (NOT copy and paste)

- I disabled my firewall

- I am connected to the internet

But no chance... the program cannot be activated!!

So, what else can I do??

Greets

dr.iak

I have the exact same problem. I follow all the instructions and code is invalid. Why can't they give us a code that will work instead of giving us the same instructions over and over? No help since last Friday.

:angry: Now 3 days elapsed since the help request trough support department without any reply except the general circular as what the request has been receive and will be treated.

Exactly the same problem as all of you writing on this forum Just questionning I as what if yes or not was it a good idea to buy the AD ADWARE 2007 , while my free ad adware was working so good. Just experiencing it for the new release of ad adware 2007.

May i point out that contrary to your post dr. iak is it not asked to put any unlock key (any way it was not given such a key as i see, but only a licence key = serial number). Buy as i see it does not change anything while you encounte same problems as I.

Just wish that will be solve rapidely..after all I did buy it not to encounted this kind of problem .

:D Have a good week-end to all of you that are trying to make any suggestion to arrive to find a solution to various problems encounted with Ad Adware 2007.

Rayal ;)

:angry: Now 3 days elapsed since the help request trough support department without any reply except the general circular as what the request has been receive and will be treated.

Exactly the same problem as all of you writing on this forum Just questionning I as what if yes or not was it a good idea to buy the AD ADWARE 2007 , while my free ad adware was working so good. Just experiencing it for the new release of ad adware 2007.

May i point out that contrary to your post dr. iak is it not asked to put any unlock key (any way it was not given such a key as i see, but only a licence key = serial number). Buy as i see it does not change anything while you encounte same problems as I.

Just wish that will be solve rapidely..after all I did buy it not to encounted this kind of problem .

:D Have a good week-end to all of you that are trying to make any suggestion to arrive to find a solution to various problems encounted with Ad Adware 2007.

Rayal ;)

I just bought Ad-Aware 2007 Plus - including the 3 year license.

The serial number that was sent me didn't work.

However, I noticed that the serial number was for 2007 PRO - including 1-year license. (written right above the serial number)

I entered the serial number with the PRO - 1 year license and it worked....BUT that's not what I ordered. How do I make it PLUS - 3 year license?

I just bought Ad-Aware 2007 Plus - including the 3 year license.

The serial number that was sent me didn't work.

However, I noticed that the serial number was for 2007 PRO - including 1-year license. (written right above the serial number)

I entered the serial number with the PRO - 1 year license and it worked....BUT that's not what I ordered. How do I make it PLUS - 3 year license?

Please report this error in the Support Center or to the sales department.

Regards, Tobias

:) I finaly resolve my problem. Now everything is working perfectly.

SOLUTION:

In fact it was my solution maybe not for all of you that encounted same problem but if it could help others, so much better, here what I did to succeed my registration of AD ADWARE 2007 PLUS

Not only as prescrybed by Lavasoft support team you have to disconnect or close the FIRE WALL before to ask for the registration but ALSO you must close any ACCELERATOR SOFTWARE if you are using this kind of tool. The one i am using and provided by my internet provider is named SPLIT STREAM (in fact using this company to which belong aforesaid software). After having closing the latter the registration was made successfully , then no more message received like ....THE SERIAL KEY YOU ENTERED APPEARED INVALID.

Good success to others that have encounted same problem. This is my contribution.

Rayal. :D

My wrong license issue was resolved - thanks Mattias!

Sign in to follow this