Sign in to follow this  
corttex

Worth Buying Or Not

Im prepare to buy pro version of ad-aware 2007 but reading this forum seems to me that program look like pre alpha release.

Seven beta versions and still so bugy.

According to this forum no single part of ad-aware works properly.

So - worth buy or not.

Regards

Edited by corttex

Me too I planned to buy Ad-Aware 2007 so I downloaded the free version to try.

But when I saw all the mess that Ad-Aware made on my computer, I deinstalled it and no longer I will buy Ad-Aware 2007 or use the free version.

And I am sure that a lot of persons who have tried the free version will not too.

Edited by Martyoplastic

Im prepare to buy pro version of ad-aware 2007 but reading this forum seems to me that program look like pre alpha release.

Seven beta version and still so bugy.

According this forum no single part of ad-aware works properly.

So- worth buy or not.

Regards

i think you just answered your own question.

i think you just answered your own question.

i'll stick with the free version until all the bugs are worked out, and then i'll make up my mind.

I'm license owner of Ad-Aware SE Pro and Ad-Aware SE Plus.I have renew license for Ad-Aware SE Pro,but I didn't want to wait 16.06.07 to get free of charge Ad-Aware 2007 Pro,so I buy new license for Ad-Aware 2007 Pro.I have installed NIS 2007 and I allowed access to net for all of Ad-Aware 2007 Pro .exe's.But when I try to run program my machine freezes.I can't get updates,can't run a scan(smart,custom or complete),my machine freezes also.So I can't do anything but reset.What a shame for Lavasoft Company.They post this program as a final release,sold it,but this program works as Beta(it' has full of bugs) and it seems it is not polish at all for final release.

Zoran Cuckovic , Croatia

I'm license owner of Ad-Aware SE Pro and Ad-Aware SE Plus.I have renew license for Ad-Aware SE Pro,but I didn't want to wait 16.06.07 to get free of charge Ad-Aware 2007 Pro,so I buy new license for Ad-Aware 2007 Pro.I have installed NIS 2007 and I allowed access to net for all of Ad-Aware 2007 Pro .exe's.But when I try to run program my machine freezes.I can't get updates,can't run a scan(smart,custom or complete),my machine freezes also.So I can't do anything but reset.What a shame for Lavasoft Company.They post this program as a final release,sold it,but this program works as Beta(it' has full of bugs) and it seems it is not polish at all for final release.

Zoran Cuckovic , Croatia

Well said!

mole

Sign in to follow this