Sign in to follow this  
i_ono

Can We Get A Refund?

I think my title and subtitle explains my question. I am really disappointed with the Plus version of Ad-Aware (mainly ad-watch problems i.e non-stop blinking, slowing down internet access and many other problems already mentioned on the forum).

I understand the money I paid to Lavasoft covers a 1-year licence only. And I have already wasted the first week of this licence by turning my Ad-watch off because of the annoying faults. There is no guarantee that these problems will be solved in a near future.

Dear moderators and programmers: I'd like to have a refund, what do I need to do for this please?

yeah the ad-watch 2007 keeps blinking non-stop. It doesn't even remember the options I've chosen after every restart. It can take up to like 30,000 +++ k of ram and 99% cpu! My total events went up to 1500 too!

still no reply from the moderators :unsure:

there does not appear to be an official response to any problem mentioned within this forum, i am just glad i am trying the free version first (with a view to buy NOT!!!!!) hope you get satisfaction soon. :huh: polygon

Hi i_ono,

Your license that was provided with your purchase specifies that you are entitled to a refund within 14 days of purchase if you wish to request one - log-in to the Support Center here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/ to make your request for a refund.

Regards,

Spike

@polygon - LS staff are regularly posting replies in the various sections of the forum, this one in particular. This one from LS Tobias is to the point:

LS Tobias Posted on: Jun 13 2007, 08:50 AM

...The silence is not a business strategy but the result of a slightly under-staffed communications department this week. We really do try and answer as much as we can, but our first priority is to make sure to read through ALL posts and report the bugs we read about. This limits the amount of time we can spend writing extensive answers, frustrating as that may be both to you and us.

I ask for your patience - we really are working hard to make things better.

Regards, Tobias

Guest propel

If you paid with Paypal like I did and want you refund like I do: here's paypal's reply: "Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User

Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It

does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods

received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a

refund"

I requested refund on basis that the software did not detect cookies.Refund was credited to my credit card within 7 days of request.

Sign in to follow this